Turkey is a well-known Muslim country that offers a democratic, high-quality lifestyle with a thriving economy. This beautiful country enjoys one of the best climates all around the year with a fantastic and diverse nature. It is currently known as one of the largest and strongest economies in the world. Turkey has excellent health and educational facilities and is recognized as a regional powerhouse. According to the Citizenship by Investment Programme (CIP) jurisdictions, Turkey possesses the highest GDP per capita. It is a member of G20, and NATO, and has a fair tax policy. Turkey citizens can easily apply for long-term, multiple-entry visas to the UK, US, Canada, Australia, and EU countries. The country’s strong and independent legal system and courts are its other great advantages. Turkey connects different parts of the Middle East, Asia, and Europe in geographical terms; thus, traveling between these countries shall be very easy.
The options that the Turkish government has included in their citizenship by investment program are:
- Immovable assets, worth a minimum of USD 250,000, are non-sealable for a period of three years. The Turkish Environment and Urbanization Ministry will approve this.
- A minimum investment amount of USD 500,000 was approved by the Ministry of Industry and Technology for three years.
- Recruit a minimum number of fifty employees, approved by the Ministry of Industry and Technology. The Ministry will approve the number of employees of Family, Labor, and Social Services.
- The Ministry of Treasury and Finance allows investors to obtain Turkish citizenship by purchasing bills and government bonds. This demands the investors keep a minimum of USD 500,000 in one of the Turkish banks for three years, according to the Banking Regulations and Supervision Agency of Turkey.
- Purchasing a minimum of USD 500,000 government debt instruments approved by the Finance Ministry.
- Investing a minimum of USD 500,000 in real estate. This can be in the form of shares or venture capital (according to Capital Markets Board regulations).
The benefits that the Turkish government offers to its citizens are:
- Dual citizenship means that applicants do not need to give up on their passports to qualify for Turkish citizenship.
- Family supportive citizenship program: The family members of the investors and their spouses and children ages eighteen-years-old or younger, can be included in the citizenship program. The family members will also have access to health facilities.
- Fast approval: The whole procedure of verifying the documents and granting a passport takes between two to six months.
- High capital returns: Turkey is recognized as one of the best economic destinations for its best investment returns and flourishing economy.
- Visa-free travel: Turkish citizens have access to 115 countries.
- There are no minimum stay requirements: There are currently no minimum stay requirements announced by the government for granting citizenship.
- No language tests: There is no language test to be passed for acquiring Turkish citizenship.
- Long-lasting, strong passports: Turkish passport is one of the top 30 strongest passports and needs to be renewed every ten years.
- National ID: you will hold a national ID after obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- National welfare programs: You will have access to free education and health facilities. Also, you can benefit from the national pension program.
- US E-2 treaty country: Turkish citizens can easily apply for US citizenship.
- UK Turkish businessperson visa: According to the Ankara Agreement, Turkish citizens can easily relocate to the UK or any other EU country.
- Investment privacy: You do not need to declare your wealth or justify your investment resources.
Schedule a free consultation today with our Citizenship Experts to learn more about the Portugal Golden Visa Programme. Call +971 50 152 4200 or email info@localhost.