Visa-free travel to over 130 countries
No obligation to relinquish current nationality.
No physical residency requirement
Required Investment from $100,000 USD
Montenegro has a low cost of living, mild climate, and beautiful terrain. The country will officially be expected to join the EU by 2025.
With Montenegro’s citizenship, you will get visa free or visa on arrival access to 124 countries including Schengen Area, Russia, and Turkey. The applicant along with family members get full citizenship. The country enjoys political and economic stability, and also the government encourages businesses.
There are no language tests, and business experience requirements to obtain citizenship.
- No physical residency requirements.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 30.
- Inclusion of dependent parents and grandparents over 55.
- No education or managerial experience required.
- Visa-free travel to over 130 countries, including Europe’s Schengen zone, the U.K., Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and Turkey, Russia, UAE ETC.
- Lifetime citizenship is irrevocable once granted.
- No taxes for nonresidents.
Get started and receive free consultation.
Applicants must meet one of the following investment options and other requirements marked with *
The processing time is within 3 months once the application is received by the relevant government department.
The applicant can choose two routes to qualify for the Citizenship by Investment program of Montenegro.
- invest at least EUR 450,000 in one of the development projects in the Capital City of Podgorica or the coastal zone of Montenegro, or
- Invest at least EUR 250,000, in one of the development projects in the northern or central region of Montenegro, not including the Capital City of Podgorica.
The applicant has to pay government fees of EUR 100,000 per application, which goes to a special fund for the advancement of underdeveloped areas.
Client shares passport copy/ies for pre-screening
Once cleared, we prepare a retainer agreement for signing
iKonnect assists client with preparation of documents
iKonnect submits files to citizenship by investment unit