Visa-free travel to over 144 countries
Fast processing within 4 months
No tax on worldwide income
Required Investment from $220,000 USD
Grenada recognizes dual citizenship, which means investors can still make use of their existing passports.
- Fast processing within four months.
- Can include parents and grandparents who are below the age of 55, unmarried siblings of the main applicant and spouse as well as children born within twelve months of the granting of citizenship. No requirements for dependent children between the ages of 18 and 30 to be enrolled at an institution of higher learning and for parents or grandparents over 55 years to be fully supported.
- No requirement to travel to Grenada during the application process.
- No interview, education or management experience required.
- Visa-free travel to over 144 countries, including Europe’s Schengen zone, China, Russia, Hong Kong, UK, UAE
- Grenada is the only country in the Caribbean islands that has an active CBI programme and whose citizens are eligible for the US E-2 Investor Visa, which allows you to start a business and live in the US to operate it.
- No tax on worldwide income.
- Lifetime citizenship is irrevocable once granted.
Get started and receive free consultation.
Applicants must meet one of the following investment options and other requirements marked with *
Donate to National Transformation Fund
Applicants may donate a minimum of US$150,000 to Grenada’s National Transformation Fund. The minimum amount covers the main applicant only. For a family of up-to four people, the requirement is set at US$200,000. An extra donation of US$25,000 is required for each additional dependent.
Note that where an application includes an eligible parent not exceeding the age of fifty-five years, an additional contribution of USD 50,000 will be required to be made with the post approval contribution. Where an application includes an eligible sibling, an additional contribution of USD 75,000 will be required to be made with the post approval contribution.
Real Estate Investment
Applicants must invest a minimum of US$220,000, which must be maintained for a minimum of four years. This reduced investment amount means our valued investors take on less risk. The minimum amount includes the main applicant, main applicant’s spouse and two qualifying dependents. An extra US$25,000 is required for each additional dependent.
To qualify for citizenship, applicants must fulfill one of the investment options below in:
- Be of outstanding character.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Have a high personal net worth.
- Have excellent health.
Client shares passport copy/ies for pre-screening
Once cleared, we prepare a retainer agreement for signing
iKonnect assists client with preparation of documents
iKonnect submits files to citizenship by investment unit