St. Kitts and Nevis
Visa-free travel to over 141 countries
No tax on worldwide income
No physical residency requirement
Required Investment from $100,000 USD
Introducing St. Kitts and Nevis
This beautiful two-island nation is blessed with tropical temperatures, clear blue waters and a bustling trade and tourism economy. It is well-connected by direct flights to and from Europe and the U.S., and offers residents and citizens sought-after advantages, such as dual citizenship and tax-free worldwide income. As one of the longest-established programmes of its kind, the St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Programme offers applicants a host of unique benefits:
St. Kitts and Nevis Benefits
- Fast processing within three to four months.
- Accelerated Application Process – approval within 60 days;
- Inclusion of dependent children under 30 and dependent parents or grandparents over 55.
- No physical residency requirements.
- No requirement to travel to St. Kitts & Nevis during the application process.
- No interview, education or managerial experience required.
- Visa-free travel to more than 141 countries, including Schengen zone, the U.K., Hong Kong, Singapore and more.
- No tax on worldwide income.
- St. Kitts & Nevis recognizes dual citizenship, so investors can still benefit from their current passports.
Get started and receive free consultation.
Applicants must meet one of the following investment options and other requirements marked with *
Donate to The Economic Diversification Fund (EDF)
The first option for Citizenship-by-Investment involves a contribution of US$100,000. If you are applying with a spouse, the contribution amount increases to US$140,000. Including two additional dependents requires a contribution of US$150,000.
For each new dependent added to a family of four, there is an additional cost of US$15,000. A processing fee of US$2,000 is applicable for the main applicant, and a fee of US$1,000 is required for each dependent.
In terms of due diligence fees, the main applicant is subject to a fee of US$7,500, while dependents over the age of 16 incur a fee of US$5,000.
Purchase a Property
For the donation option, a minimum of US$125,000 is required, which increases to US$150,000 for the applicant and spouse. For families of four, including the main applicant, spouse, and two dependents, the donation is set at US$170,000. Additional dependents under 18 incur a fee of US$10,000, while those over 18 require an additional US$25,000. Individual applicants are subject to a US$7,500 due diligence fee and US$800 for passport and bank fees. For a family of four, the due diligence fee increases to US$11,500, and passport and bank fees amount to US$2,050. Our visa consultants are available to provide further assistance.
When applying to the Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship-by-Investment Programme, it is imperative that you meet the following requirements:
- No identification as a potential national security or reputational risk.
- Residence on Saint Kitts or Nevis is not mandatory to obtain citizenship.
- Residents enjoy the benefit of tax exemptions, including personal income tax, net worth tax, gift tax, inheritance tax, foreign income tax, and capital gains tax.
Our team of visa consultants is available to provide further details and guide you through the application process, ensuring a seamless experience as you pursue citizenship in Saint Kitts and Nevis.
Client shares passport copy/ies for pre-screening
Once cleared, we prepare a retainer agreement for signing
iKonnect assists client with preparation of documents
iKonnect submits files to citizenship by investment unit