Visa-free travel to over 110 countries
Turkey has E2 – Visa treaty with USA
No physical residency requirement
Required Investment from $250,000 USD
Turkey is a nation straddling eastern Europe and western Asia with cultural connections to ancient Greek, Persian, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires. Cosmopolitan Istanbul, on the Bosphorus Strait, is home to the iconic Hagia Sophia, with its soaring dome and Christian mosaics, the massive 17th-century Blue Mosque and the circa-1460 Topkapı Palace, former home of sultans. Ankara is Turkey’s modern capital.
- Visa-free access to 110+ countries in the world including Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan.
- Lifetime citizenship extended to future generations of family and children.
- No need to renounce your current citizenship(s), therefore benefiting from all nationalities.
- No residency requirements, you are entitled to apply instantly, and no interview, education or management experience required.
- The program is based on the law & is guaranteed by the government.
- Turkey has E2 – Visa treaty with USA
Get started and receive free consultation.
Applicants must meet one of the following investment options and other requirements marked with *
Purchase a Property
Acquiring Turkish Citizenship by Investment is possible by investing in one or more properties in Turkey.
The citizenship program is comprised of three stages:
- Minimum investment of $250K is needed
- Purchase of real estate
- Acquiring a residence permit
- Receiving passports
- Hold no criminal record.
- Have excellent health.
- USD 250,000 investment
Client shares passport copy/ies for pre-screening
Once cleared, we prepare a retainer agreement for signing
iKonnect assists client with preparation of documents
iKonnect submits files to citizenship by investment unit